Details of itinerary
Arrival in country house, immersed in the Montefeltro hills, in the Marche region.
Accommodation in the bedroom and welcome aperitif! Free dinner (possibility to dinner with menu à la carte in the country house). Overnight.
The morning starts with a Yoga practice at 7,15am (Hatha and Hatha Flow Yoga) with a closure in aromatherapy, a real driving force to face the day.
Breakfast and then you will have all the time to explore the territory.
Transfer to Pesaro for the visit of the city, following an historical path in the places of Gioacchino Rossini. For lunch, we though for you the most renowned vegetarian restaurant in the city. Alternatively, for those who love traditional cuisine, the oldest “osteria” in the historic center.
In the afternoon, transfer by car to Fano, center that preserves remarkable testimonies of Roman age and the dominion of the Malatesta.
Free dinner and overnight in country house.
Morning Yoga practice at 7,15am (Hatha and Hatha Flow Yoga) and then breakfast.
The morning will be dedicated to the walk discovering the Park of San Bartolo with our naturalistic guide, admiring unique views of the sea and discovering the small villages of Fiorenzuola di Focara and Casteldimezzo.
After a short drive, lunch in Gradara. In the afternoon free visit of the village and its beautiful castle.
Free dinner. Overnight in country house.
Breakfast and morning Yoga practice at 9,15am (Hatha and Hatha Flow Yoga).
Free day for relax in country house. For those who wish, you can book the spa of the hotel.
Alternatively we are at your disposal to suggest other places in the area not to be missed.
Free meals and overnight in country house.
Morning Yoga practice at 7,15am (Hatha and Hatha Flow Yoga).
Breakfast and transfer for a path along the ancient “Via Flaminia”.
First stop in the suggestive Furlo Gorge, with its rock walls that reflected in the green water of the river Candigliano. Continue passing though the ancient roman gallery until San Vincenzo al Furlo Abbey, a Romanic architecture jewel.
The path continues towards Cagli, where for lunch you can enjoy a steaming dish of “spaghetti alla carbonara”, one of the best in Marche (you can also request the vegetarian variant).
In the afternoon, free visit of Cagli, important roman settlement in the Marche.
Free dinner and overnight at country house.
Morning Yoga practice at 07,15am (Hatha and Hatha Flow Yoga).
Breakfast and a minute’s drive to Pontevecchio, where an easy walk path begins surrounded by a splendid view up to the ancient village of Montefabbri, one of “I Borghi più Belli d’Italia”.
Before returning, stop to enjoy an organic snack while admiring the view of the Big Bench (one of the giant benches scattered around Italy).
After returning to the country house, 15 minutes by car and you will be in Urbino for a light lunch based on local products and free afternoon to visit the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage town.
Dinner in a typical restaurant specialized in grilled cooking from meat to vegetables.
Return to the country house and overnight.
Breakfast at country house and Yoga session at 9,15am (Hatha and Hatha Flow Yoga) with closure in aromatherapy.
Greetings to the participants. See you soon in the Marche!
- PERIOD A
- Price per person 784€
- Double as single room supplement 205€
- Price for companion* 530€
- PERIOD B and C
- Price per person 798€
- Double as single room supplement 205€
- Price for companion* 550€
*The price includes all services indicated in “the rates include”, except the participation to all Yoga and meditation session.
The group will be composed by a maximum of 9 people participant to the activities to ensure you a better interaction between you and to be better followed by our instructors.
- Accommodation at Ca’ Virginia Country House, a beautiful country house deep in the green, bed and breakfast treatment – 6 nights in double room;
- Welcome aperitif;
- Lunch in Pesaro to choose in vegetarian restaurant or in typical osteria (drinks excluded);
- Lunch in Gradara with piadina, dessert and a glass of wine (others drinks excluded);
- Lunch with spaghetti alla carbonara in Cagli (possibility to ask for the vegetarian variant, drinks excluded);
- Snack kit with biological products (a natural drink and homemade biscuits);
- Light lunch in Urbino with km.0 products (glass of wine and degustation of cold cuts);
- Dinner in typical restaurant (drinks excluded);
- GPS Map of walk path in Montefabbri (6km round trip, medium/easy difficulty);
- Naturalistic guide for the group excursion in the Park of San Bartolo;
- 6 Yoga and meditation lessons of 1h30 as in the program, with professional instructors. The Yoga Teachers will carry out the lessons exclusively for our group.
- Other guide service, transfer and anything not mentioned in “The rates include”;
- Tourist tax (currently not applied).
For those who desire, it’s possible to book the wellness area of the structure € 35,00.
The activities will be carried out by qualified Yoga Teachers and will take place in the park or in the indoor halls of the country house.
By dynamic Yoga we mean activities practicable by all related to the discipline Hatha Yoga.
At the end of the sessions a moment of aromatherapy is held: Yoga Teachers leave drops of essential oils on the hands used for a practice of Pranayama, followed by a self-massage or massage in pairs of hands.
Before the morning Yoga activity, we suggest a light breakfast.
For Yoga classes, we recommend comfortable sportswear (tracksuit and T-shirt). For those who have it, you can bring your own mat. Alternatively, our Teachers will provide it to you to carry out the lessons.
For walking we recommend sports clothing and sneakers or hiking shoes.