Details of itinerary
- Price per person 690€
- Single room supplement 72€
- Rate per person not attending the Yoga activities (companion)* 400€
The Yoga activities will be managed from: Morning sessions: meditation, Hatha and Asthanga Yoga by Valentina and Federica. Evening sessions: Yin Yoga (by Federica) and Nidra Yoga (by Valentina). Indrajeet Kaur will manage the Gong Bath session on Saturday night and Kundalini Yoga on Sunday morning. The Yoga activities will take place in the green areas or in the indoor halls of the hotel.
- Accommodation in double room at Hotel Capo Est**** located in Valllugola Bay (Gabicce Mare) with half board treatment (excluded drinks)
- Facilities: equipped swimming pool, jacuzzi, little private beach inside the garden of the hotel, bike storage and little equipped garage path maps and itineraries for your free excursions in the Park
- Meditations and Yoga sessions managed by Valentina and Federica, Kundalini Yoga and Gong Bath managed by Indrajeet Kaur, our professional Yoga teachers
- N. 2 nature guided excursions managed by our experts (Andrea Fazi e Veruska Rossi)
- N. 1 light lunch a Gradara
- N. 1 snack bag with a drink and biscuits for the walk in the San Bartolo Park
- All not indicated in “Costs include”
- Extra meals, drinks at the hotel
- Transfer from/to: Pesaro railway station: € 25,00 (one way) Cattolica railway station: € 15,00 (one way)
- Airports Bologna and Ancona: rates on request
Deeply interested in seeking the self, help her to joint Dance and Yoga passion. She teaches in her studio: Yin Yoga, Yin e Yang Flow e Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Her vision is to joint your mind with your body through a mindful motion, linked to your sentiments, emotions and everything our body needs to tell us. The professional training is constantly updated with the study of meditation at Lama Tzong Khapa Insitute and 300h RYT at the European Academy of Ashtanga Yoga in Bologna with Giuliano Vecchié.
Certificates and diplomas:
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga certificate (Yoga Alliance RYS 200h)
- Yin Yoga degree (Yoga Alliance CE 100h) with Arely Torres Delfin
She practices Yoga from many years with important professional experiences in Italy and in India, helping her to know deeper the Yoga philosophy and practice as a real science for mental and physical wellness.
Certificates and diplomas:
- Yoga certificate with Yogacharya Lalit Kumar
- Yin Yoga certificate
- Yoga and Ayurveda counselor
Kundalini Yoga teacher with teachings handed down from Yogi Bhajan.
Sound immersion operator that used the sound to restore the human magnetic field with the gong echo, activating the process of 72.000 nadis (body energy fields) helping the free energy flow in your body, using instruments as Gong and Tibetan Bells.
He signed up the nature regional guides. Environmental teacher, trainer and naturalistic planner with an experience of more than 40 years.
He worked in many italian regions inside parks and wooded preserves. For us a real “nature and trees Guru”.
One of the major expert of paths and passages that joint San Bartolo natural Park and Gradara Castle.
A real leader of the walking paths of this area of Marche region.