Details of itinerary
The day starts with Qi Gong meditation and activity and, after breakfast, Taijiquan session. Free time to relax between the beach and the park, awaiting the arrival of the participants to the Taijiquan Camp. In the late afternoon, Qi Gong and Taijiquan session together with the members of the Camp. Dinner and overnight stay.
The day starts with Qi Gong meditation and activity and, after breakfast, Taijiquan session. Meeting with nature guide for a really nice walking tour to discover the nature and the castles of Casteldimezzo and Fiorenzuola di Focara, a fascinating place for your free lunch. Free time to relax in the village and the wood under the crag. Back to the hotel, short relax and new session of Qi Gong and Taijiquan. Dinner and overnight stay.
The day starts with Qi Gong meditation and activity and, after breakfast, Taijiquan session. Meeting with nature guide for a nice walking tour until the famous Gradara Castle; at destination light lunch with stuffed piadina (typical local bread). Free time to visit the village and back to Vallugola Bay. At the arrival, a moment of relax before the new session of Qi Gong and Taijiquan. Dinner and overnight stay.
- Price per person 1100€
- Single room supplement 168€
- Rate per person not attending the Taijiquan activities (companion)* 820€
- Accommodation in double room at Hotel Capo Est**** located in Vallugola Bay (Gabicce Mare) with half board treatment (excluded drinks)
- Facilities: equipped swimming pool, jacuzzi, little private beach inside the garden of the hotel, bike storage and little equipped garage path maps and itineraries for your free excursions in the Park
- Qi Gong and Taijiquan sessions as in the program and managed by Master Claudio Romoli (Taijiquan black belt 4 dan)
- N. 2 nature guided excursions managed by our experts (Andrea Fazi e Veruska Rossi)
- N. 1 light lunch in Gradara
- N. 1 packet snack with organic food and drink
- All not indicated in “Costs include”
- Extra meals, drinks at the hotel
- Transfer from/to: Pesaro railway station: € 25,00 (one way) Cattolica railway station: € 15,00 (one way)
- Airports Bologna and Ancona: rates on request
At 11 years old he began to practice the Judo martial art until to obtain the black belt; later he started to practice Karate until to obtain the black belt 4 dan. After he became interest in the Medical Chinese culture, so he attended the Matteo Ricci school in Bologna and the Academy of the Traditional Chinese Medicine in Faenza obtaining the licence to practice the Tuina massages and teacher of Chinese Medical fitness (Qi Gong).
During the school of Chinese Medicine he knew the Taijiquan, he became a pupil of Master Carmela Filosa black belt 6 dan, 13° generations on Taijiquan Chen Xiaojia style. He obtained the graduate of “Master” after the exam of black belt 4° duan.
He signed up the nature regional guides. Environmental teacher, trainer and naturalistic planner with an experience of more than 40 years. He worked in many italian regions inside parks and wooded preserves. For us a real “nature and trees Guru”.
One of the major expert of paths and passages that joint San Bartolo natural Park and Gradara Castle. A real leader of the walking paths of this area of Marche region.