Details of itinerary
Urbino, ideal city of the Renaissance … urban walking tour of the most significant places of the town, visit of the suggestive collection of “Palazzo Ducale”. The new olive oil production: visit of the historic village of Novilara and its old oil mill, learn about the pressing tecniques of the olives and enjoy a nice tasting inside a farmhouse.
Following the ancient Roman street “Via Flaminia”: visit of the naturalistic area of Furlo Gorge and the suggestive Abbey of San Vincenzo. Cagli charming historic village that preserves one of the oldest theaters in the Marche. Lunch inside the historical Castle of Frontone. In the afternoon visit of Acqualagna and take part to the National white truffle fair.
Magical Montefeltro… Sassocorvaro, strategic location in the fight between the Montefeltro of Urbino and the Malatesta di Rimini, and its suggestive fortress “Rocca Ubaldinesca“ that host the civic art gallery and a theater of the eighteenth-century. Before the end of the tour, a nice tasting of local products.
- Tour for groups of minimum 15 participants
- Period: October/November
- 2 overnight stays at the Hotel 3* in double room and half board, drinks included.
- Guide services as planned: 3x FD.
- Nr. 3 lunches in typical restaurants with drinks and coffee included.
- Visit of an ancient oil mill and tasting of new oil and local products.
- Entrance tickets for the visit.
Contact us for any further information or to be guided in booking
Or fill out the following form: