Vallugola Bay and the San Bartolo Natural Park
Arrival at the hotel and accommodation, free time to enjoy the nature surrounding the hotel and the marvellous view over the Vallugola bay. Yin Yoga session before dinner. Dinner, and Nidra Yoga session for a relaxing night.
Yoga and Nature…discovering woods and Castles overlooking the sea
Wake up and Yoga meditation and then Yoga sessions (Hatha or Asthanga at your choice). Breakfast and meeting with nature guide for a nice walking to discover the nice woods and the castles of Casteldimezzo and Fiorenzuola di Focara, a fascinating place for your free lunch. Free time to relax in the village and the wood under the crag. Back to Vallugola bay for your Yin Yoga session. Dinner, and Nidra Yoga session before sleeping.
Yoga and Walking to Gradara Castle and the Gong Bath experience
Wake up and Yoga meditation and then Yoga sessions (Hatha or Asthanga at your choice). Breakfast and meeting with nature guide for nice walking tour until the famous Gradara Castle; at destination light lunch with stuffed piadina (tipycal local bread). Free time to visit the village and back to Vallugola Bay. At the arrival, a moment of relax before Yin Yoga session. Dinner, Kundalini Yoga session and “Gong Bath” experience.
Wake up and Surya Kriya, Kundalini Yoga session, breakfast at the hotel. End of services. Free time to relax or departure.
- Rate per person660€
- Extra for a double as single use (dus):72€
- Rate per person not attending the Yoga activities (companion)*:
350€* the cost includes all the services mentioned in “the cost includes” except all the Yoga activities, meditations and Gong Bath.
The cost includes:
- Accommodation in double room at Hotel Capo Est**** located in Valllugola Bay (Gabicce Mare) with half board treatment (excluded drinks);
- Facilities: equipped swimming pool, jacuzzi, little private beach inside the garden of the hotel, bike storage and little equipped garage path maps and itineraries for your free excursions in the Park;
- Meditations and Yoga sessions managed by Valentina and Federica, Kundalini Yoga and Gong Bath managed by Indrajeet Kaur, our professional Yoga teachers;
- n. 2 nature guided excursions managed by our experts (Andrea Fazi e Veruska Rossi);
- N. 1 light lunch a Gradara.
The rate doesn’t include:
- All not indicated in “the rate includes”;
- extra meals, drinks at the hotel;
- Transfer from/to: Pesaro railway station: € 25,00 (one way) Cattolica railway station: € 15,00 (one way);
- Airports Bologna and Ancona: rates on request;
The Yoga activities will be managed from: Morning sessions: meditation, Hatha and Asthanga Yoga by Valentina and Federica. Evening sessions: Yin Yoga (by Federica) and Nidra Yoga (by Valentina). Indrajeet Kaur will manage the Gong Bath session on Saturday night and Kundalini Yoga on Sunday morning. The Yoga activities will take place in the green areas or in the indoor halls of the hotel.
Valentina Perugini (Yoga teacher): Deeply interested in seeking the self, help her to joint Dance and Yoga passion. She teaches in her studio: Yin Yoga, Yin e Yang Flow e Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Her vision is to joint your mind with your body through a mindful motion, linked to your sentiments, emotions and everything our body needs to tell us.
Certificates and diplomas:
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga certificate (Yoga Alliance RYT 200h)
- Yin Yoga degree (Yoga Alliance CE 100h) with Arely Torres Delfin.
Federica Costa (Yoga teacher): She practices Yoga from many years with important professional experiences in Italy and in India, helping her to know deeper the Yoga philosophy and practice as a real science for mental and physical wellness.
Certificates and diplomas:
- Yoga certificate with Yogacharya Lalit Kumar
- Yin Yoga certificate
- Yoga and Ayurveda counselor
Indrajeet Kaur (Yoga teacher): Kundalini Yoga teacher with teachings handed down from Yogi Bhajan.
Sound immersion operator that used the sound to restore the human magnetic field with the gong echo, activating the process of 72.000 nadis (body energy fields) helping the free energy flow in your body, using instruments as Gong and Tibetan Bells.
Andrea Fazi (Nature guide): He signed up the nature regional guides. Environmental teacher, trainer and naturalistic planner with an experience of more than 40 years.
He worked in many italian regions inside parks and wooded preserves. For us a real “nature and trees Guru”.
Veruska Rossi (nature escort): one of the major expert of paths and passages that joint San Bartolo natural Park and Gradara Castle.
A real leader of the walking paths of this area of Marche region.